cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Edna Y Morales <eymor...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Clarification for Camera manual tests
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:00:56 GMT

Hi all,

I am currently working on adding some documentation to all of the manual
tests (expected results, test process, etc). Looking at the camera manual
tests, I see that there are several different options to test for getting a
picture (source type, destination type, target width, allowEdit,
correctOrientation, etc). I was hoping to get some feedback on what the
original intention for these tests were. I do not think it is necessary to
test every single possible combination of options, as that would be very
time consuming. I think selecting a specific set of combinations to test
that maximizes coverage, and documenting that for the tester to follow
should be sufficient. However, I am open to any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks,
Edna Morales, Developer - Apache Cordova