cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Velecký <VVe...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Change background color of Android Cordova app
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:30:22 GMT

Your effort to make Android Cordova looks without bug...

Cannon reproduce, not a problem, won't fix...

What makes you think I'm interested in this bug?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Jan Velecký <VVe...@seznam.cz> wrote:

>From when is Android emulator Sony device?!?

You downplay every bug, you are interested in...

So, you only tested on Sony devices.

That's a way smaller percentage than even ICS. Last time I checked, it was
around 1%. You should test on more than one manufacturer's device. While you
may not like Samsung, the fact is that they are ridiculously common devices
and should be tested before others. On Jul 18, 2014 9:31 AM, "Jan Velecký" <