cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Veleck√Ĺ <VVe...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Why CordovaPlugin doesn't implementing powerful event such as onCofigurationchanged or onSizeChanged?
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:50:02 GMT
Well, I did some testing and you are wright, but there's problem.
OnLayoutChangeListener is Android thing since API11+. I don't know if
Cordova still supports Android 2.2, but surely still supports Android 2.3.
So, onSizeChanged event for plugin is still needed.

"

For onSizeChanged, I think you can use addOnLayoutChangedListener().

onConfigurationChanged seems reasonable though. Filed this as https://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7085