cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Velecký <VVe...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Playing sound on Android does not respect system settings
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:45:35 GMT
Well, you sure, but Notification plugin should respect notification volume
settings like Media plugin respect media volume settings. If it's not
respect that, then it's a bug in Notification plugin I think.

---------- Původní zpráva ----------

Od: Andrey Kurdumov <kant2002@googlemail.com>

Komu: dev@cordova.apache.org

Datum: 12. 7. 2014 11:20:19

Předmět: Re: Playing sound on Android does not respect system settings

"You are right Jan. Current plugin does respect media sound volume. I did

not realize that because when I turn off sound I expect that it would be

turned off entirely, not only for calls, notifications and system sounds.

Then I have another question. I play short sounds and treat them as

notifications. So I expecting that they would be suppressed. Current

implementation does not support that scenario. Notification plugin also

does not support such scenario. Maybe we could provide some workaround for

Android to allow playing files on notification stream on Android?

12 Июл 2014 г. 14:53 пользователь "Jan Velecký" <VVelda@seznam.cz>