cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Lauer <Rob.La...@telerik.com>
Subject Verified Plugins Marketplace
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:51:10 GMT
Hi Cordova Team,

My name is Rob Lauer and I'm the Product Manager for AppBuilder here at Telerik. I'm writing
to let you know that we just released our brand new "Verified Plugins Marketplace" for custom
Cordova plugins. It's available today, for free of course, at plugins.telerik.com<http://plugins.telerik.com/>.

This site is meant to serve as a curated list of high value Cordova plugins that we have tested,
verified, documented, and used to create simple sample apps (with Kendo UI) for hybrid developers.
Our primary goal for this site is to ease some of the pain developers experience when choosing
and implementing custom plugins - and thereby boosting the profile of hybrid development in
general. We are not trying to compete with plugins.cordova.io or other existing plugin catalogs
- we expect to maintain a smaller, maintainable, set of plugins. There is more information
available at this blog post<http://blogs.telerik.com/blogs/14-07-11/verified-plugins-marketplace-your-source-for-verified-cordova-phonegap-plugins>
if you are curious.

We also have a UserVoice portal<http://telerik-verified-plugins.uservoice.com/> to solicit
opinions on which plugins we should include next. Please try it all out and let me know what
you think!

Thanks,
Rob Lauer | Product Manager at Telerik
@rdlauer<http://twitter.com/rdlauer>