cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wang, Walton" <walton.w...@sap.com>
Subject cordova support for multiple activities
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:28:25 GMT
Hi,  friends:

I have a use case scenario that need to involve several activities.
For example:

1.        there're 2 activities Activity A and Activity B.

2.       Both Activity A and Activity B are inherit from CordovaActivity

3.       Activity A and Activity B load different urls

4.       In such case, there will be 2 set cordova plugin systems.

I want to know whether cordova support such kind of usage.

Currently, I think the framework is not supposed to support, because there's only one config.xml,
and some plugins use static variables.

BTW: this is my first time to ask question about cordova, I don't know whether it's suitable
to send mail here or I should raise a question on stackoverflow.
If this mail bothers you, I feel sorry to bring you the noisy, :)

Best Regards,
Walton Wang