cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howdy
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:58:57 GMT
Howdy Chris!

Welcome to the team!

Feel free to read through the Contributor Workflow document if you haven't
already: http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow
On that page is a link to filling out an Apache CLA - you'll need to do
this to have your patches accepted. It doesn't take too much effort and is
necessary for legal compliance.

You can also check out the Issue Workflow to see how you can quickly get
started making contributions on github:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/IssueWorkflow

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need any help. The
team is real nice and professional - it's just a pretty slow week with
people on vacation and stuff.

Welcome! We are always excited to have more people on board!

Mike