cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Staci Cooper <staci....@gmail.com>
Subject bump: wp8 memory leak
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:42:53 GMT
A while ago an IBM customer reported seeing a memory leak in wp8 apps. I
made a fix which was merged into master
<https://github.com/apache/cordova-wp8/commit/0c5f0e393db026633afd89fec0684c0021d19df6>,
but I later found a second leak which occurs if the device or
network-information plugins are present.

I made a second PR a while ago which addresses this. Could someone take a
look at it? I've tested it against mobile-spec and in the memory profiler
etc, but I'd like someone else with WP experience to look it over before
asking someone to merge. PR is here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-wp8/pull/44

And the Jira issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7028. Both
leaks occur when navigating between a native and hybrid page in an
otherwise plain HelloWorld app.