cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change background color of Android Cordova app
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:54:29 GMT
The WebView element isn't supposed to have the backgroundColor, it's
the view behind the WebView that's supposed to have the
backgroundColor.

Also, I haven't seen this behaviour on any of the tests that we done.
Unless we can reproduce the issue, we can't fix it, and shouldn't just
throw things over the wall.