cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webview as fragment on Android
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 04:14:15 GMT
There is a very good reason we implemented CordovaInterface and this is
it.  If someone wants to do what the article says and call it
CordovaFragment, that's cool.

But seriously, this seems like a total edge case, since almost nobody
understands fragments. If people say they do, they're lying. :P

There, did my obligatory Android Fragments joke.