cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Where did webView.getPlugin() go on 4.0.x
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:56:12 GMT
I was talking about getPlugin(), not getPluginManager().  We used to
have that method, and it's gone, and I'm asking here hoping that I
don't have to sift through the 30 commits that were put in the repo to
figure out where it went.  If there was a good tool to check all 30+
commits that happened, that'd help too, but this is extremely
frustrating, since I want to demo something.