cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change background color of Android Cordova app
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:28:26 GMT
Delay the loading of the URL without a screenshot? Also, you could run
the manual test application in test that's marked "Test Background
Color".  This isn't automated because it would require the inclusion
of a third party library like Robotium, and there's no way to
programmatically test the colour blue that's worth writing.
(Seriously, it'd be yet another library that'd take the screenshot
within the 2 second delay, and then process the image to see if the
pixels are blue, a non-trivial amount of work for something that
someone can do when they need to.)