cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Android: add support of min/max/target SDK to config.xml
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 18:58:40 GMT
-1

I like adding min, but max and target build can really break the build,
especially when we try and use newer Chromium features.  PG Build has this
only because a method that we were using was removed from Cordova and they
have to support old versions.  We want people to upgrade Cordova and this
makes it easier for people to stick to broken versions.