cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Where did webView.getPlugin() go on 4.0.x
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:26:04 GMT
OK, now third-party chrome doesn't work anymore.  I can't get the
third-party WebView that we've been working on for months to work. I
really need this to work, and I'm going to have to go off a branch
that's months old because someone decided to undo months of work on a
whim. Honestly, I'm cool with the branch being somewhat fast, but you
do have to realize that you're working with other people on this
branch.  Can you please stop doing this?