cordova-dev mailing list archives

From atta ur rehman <attaurreh...@gmail.com>
Subject A question about IceCreamCordovaWebViewClient class
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:08:20 GMT
Hi folks,

Thank you very much for Cordova!

Is this the right place to ask why the line number 69 in the class
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/blob/master/framework/src/org/apache/cordova/IceCreamCordovaWebViewClient.java
returns null instead of return super.shouldInterceptRequest(view, url);

For the sake of argument, let's assume that I'm on Android 4.x and later,
and I have changed the class hierarchy in Cordova source where
CordovaWebViewClient extends from my XWebViewClient instead of stock
android framework WebViewClient.

In this case, I think ICCWVC should bubble the calls of
shouldInterceptRequest that it doesn't want to handle to give super classes
a change to handle them.

Any comments, please.

Thanks.

ATTA