cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tools release blog post review
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 04:02:41 GMT
cordova.js can now be packaged with browserify. cordova_plugins.js is no
longer required when this feature is enabled as all the plugins get bundled
in.

To try out this experimental feature you need to add the --browserify
option to plugman like so:

plugman uninstall|install --browserify --project [PROJECT] --plugin
[PLUGIN] --platform [ios|android]

cordova-cli support will come in a future release