cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:18:24 GMT
So Globalization has issues with missing headers and needs a update to the
notice file for new licenses. Both Blackberry and FFOS need to go do this
before I release that plugin!

What am I doing with test-harness? That isn't being released right? It also
needs headers included + notice file updates.