cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [iOS] CDVPlugin method deprecations
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:35:03 GMT
I would suggest that we have every right to drop these in 3.9.0, as you
say, but that in the interest of maintaining goodwill with the community,
this should be a 4.0 change.

If 4.0 also comes with iOS8 WKWebView support, then this has a strong
parallel with Cordova-Android 4.0.x -- the overall direction of development
for both platforms is "new WebView available, and changes may be needed to
some plugins."