cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Network information plugin release
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:45:56 GMT
Yeah :)

That was sebb's suggestion, but mail clients aren't always consistent with
maintaining threads when we change the subject line. (They *should* be, and
it makes me sad that they aren't)

Perhaps we should have a convention of sending out *two* closing emails on
a vote thread; one under the original subject, and one with the [RESULT]
tag?