cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Where did webView.getPlugin() go on 4.0.x
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:01:58 GMT
Looks like it went missing in efcedab (according to git log -S)

Agreed that it's frustrating. (And I liked getPlugin, too). I'd like for
the 4.0.x branch to remain pretty fast-moving; I don't want to have to have
long discussions on the list before every commit, but breaking the public
API isn't good. It breaks everyone's workflow, since we all have code that
lives outside of the core that relies on it.