cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Monthly Cordova hangouts
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:05:49 GMT
Joe -- are you asking to use something other than hangouts for the call?

I don't have a problem, if someone wants to set it up. The only things I'd
ask for would be that it can record for posterity, and that it can handle
at least as many active participants. I'd say no plugins, but apparently IE
may require something already to support hangouts, so that's hardly fair to
insist on. As long as there's enough notice for everyone to get their
machines ready beforehand, there shouldn't be a problem

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:

> Heres the join link:
>
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYfTj9kMff-jbzkYFk8EY9Uxz7HyaEOM1fdUI8McirXxJ91N8w
>
> I'm creating it nice and early so people can tell me if its working for
> them.  Hangout will go on-air at 7pm.
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM, tommy-carlos williams <tommy@devgeeks.org
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Is it actually my fault it’s on this late for y’all?
> >
> > I honestly don’t mind getting up early once a month, heh.
> >
> > - tommy
> >
> > On 16 July 2014 at 6:53:45, Brian LeRoux (b@brian.io) wrote:
> >
> > I won't be able to make this evening (and suspect many in the same boat)
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Event link: https://plus.google.com/events/c2cqjqfkkppsealikav2tm37dik
> > > Alternative YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx91MxV-DA
> > >
> > > I've also enabled Q&A which I don't think we've used before, which
> should
> > > give a way for anyone streaming to somehow participate in the hangout.
> We
> > > can experiment with this & other features at the tail end of the
> hangout
> > > for next time if anyone would like.
> > >
> > > I'll send out the "join" link closer to 7pm when I actually start the
> > > hangout.

> > > about

> > the

> mike.billau@gmail.com>