cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject 3.6.0 Release Discussion, Schedule + Planning
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:49:15 GMT
As has been mentioned in a few other threads, Windows 8.1 and WP 8.1
Universal apps will be supported in 3.6.0.  This requires a release/publish
of both the tooling, and the platforms as we have dependencies between them.

Parashuram and I discussed this last week, and MSOpenTech would like to
take a more active role in this release, as would I.  I would like to
assume the role of release manager this time around, and work closely with
Sergey so we both can review/troubleshoot the process from a windows
perspective.  We will of course be getting help from the expert Steve,
after he is back from vacay next week.

My goal is to wrap up some loose ends today and tomorrow, and begin this
process next Monday, hopefully starting a vote thread by the 24th.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage