cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add build status to github
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:54:19 GMT
We should just use Travis for quick sanity check tests.

re: integration testing
Getting into all the other build+test options is too close to Medic. Unless
we plan to abandon Medic, we should focus on getting Medic+BuildBot working
perfectly across all platforms, then possibly even reporting back to github
on every commit.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com