cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova support for multiple activities
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:08:55 GMT
Maybe in your case A and B should not inherit from CordovaActivity.
Put A in one plugin and B in another.
Use each plugin.xml to specify the intent-filter suitable for each activity.
Set the activities flags to nohistory etc.
If the intent-filter matches then the respective activity is started and
handles it's intent and launches your one main CordovaActivity and finishes
itself.

Axel