cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One platform development vs. Cordova CLI
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:10:55 GMT
>From looking at the code it seems that versionCode is handled on Android:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/metadata/android_parser.js#L225

There is a email thread about minSdkVersion and an quite recent issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7114?jql=text%20~%20%22minSdkVersion%22

So these could be fixed.

Regarding signing info: I am using ant on top of cordova like: e.g.: create
app from my template; install plugins, run
Ant modifies ant.properties too. Currently not to include signing info but
to modify the classpath because I need a lib at compile time that is not
included into the apk (openmobileapi).
Not sure wheter these two requirements (signing info, noexportlib) should
be of config.xml...
At least I am not doing this stuff manually.