cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing documentation and missing major version bump
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:42:30 GMT
I agree Michal, not having cordova specific, my bad was not obvious the "--
" the first time I read the email

Mark I only see the -- [platformopts] only documented for "cordova run",
Does it also works for other commands i.e. compile, prepare?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/blob/master/doc/run.txt#L3

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>