cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing documentation and missing major version bump
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 22:03:54 GMT
Yes I agree the projectname should be saved in config.xml
and have it as an official flag in documented cordova cli

I think the concern was more of using current default name
HelloCordova.pbxproj this will always be the name of the project, unless
you really, really know what you are doing and want to change it you can
specify in cli, shell script, or in config.xml <name
project="changetothis">appname</name>
My guess is to not brake someone that is relying on that behavior today and
understand the limitations on file and directory names

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>