cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing documentation and missing major version bump
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:36:29 GMT
Mark
What about having a generic door? meaning something like -extraplatformargs
cordova run --extraplatformargs="magicpostionarg --xcodeflag --bbflag=42"

then pass down the value of extraplatformargs, then platform scripts should
properly implement the parsing of arguments using "-" or "--" or for now if
extraplatformargs contain position args they will get what they expect.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>