cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing documentation and missing major version bump
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:50:51 GMT
For the prepare I was thinking hooks.

Does all hooks receive all the command line arguments including the extra
ones?

Sorry for create, I meant "platform add" that call the create script inside
the platform.

The use case is related to CB-7131 [1], to be use like "platform add ios
--project="CordovaProject"
Where the Cordova App name is different from the xcode project name.

[1]:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7231

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>