cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sticker?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:21:34 GMT
I'm speaking about Cordova on two upcoming conferences. [1] [2]

I would also like to give away some cordova/phonegap swag to attendees.

I always like to finish with "... here are different ways to contribute to
Cordova..., here are some stickers boom!"

How do we order some swag, and does ASF cover the cost?

[1]: NCDevCon (Sep 13-14) Raleigh, NC
http://ncdevcon.com

[2] All Things Open (Oct 22-23) Raleigh, NC
http://allthingsopen.org

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana