cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Schettino <schettin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: volume button support on Android
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 02:43:28 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Looking at issue on jira the link to the pull-request is broken.
But in the "sub-task" [1] there is a link to a pull-request [2].
The patch is actually for js code...
and it seems pull-request was not merged in the current cordova-js.

The patch is a bit outdated... but I managed to get it working just by
doing the
same way as used in `backbutton` handling. I will submit a pull-request
soon.

[2]
https://github.com/revolunet/incubator-cordova-js/compare/master...volumebtns

Regards,