cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: Monthly Cordova hangouts
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:25:59 GMT
I wouldn't try to participate actively on the meeting anyway, if that's
what it seemed I was asking. I just like the possibility of watching it and
keeping an "eye" on the future of the project, as I'm very much interested
in it's future overall.

Thanks Shazron, I'm looking foward to the youtube links.