cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: One platform development vs. Cordova CLI
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:49:13 GMT
I agree with the core message from Axel, but I'd refrase that last line as:

"The bottom line is: either use Cordova CLI or not".

Cordova can still be used without the CLI portion just as well, which
should suffice Jan for his needs.

However, I'll add that you can still use Cordova with the CLI (and thus
following the directory structure and rules the CLI gives you) and still be
efficient even if it's only one target platform.
What made you think that it is "better to change platform project
config.xml instead of whole project config.xml" should be clarified better
if you can, so that the Cordova team can improve the tool.

--

*Frederico Galvão*

Diretor de Tecnologia

PontoGet Inovação Web