cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: missing documentation and missing major version bump
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:09:18 GMT
Bryan: Awesome!  Super glad everything is sensibly resolved.

Carlos: Thats pretty common practice with unix tools:
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/11376/what-does-double-dash-mean-also-known-as-bare-double-dash
 so I think its pretty sweet that we are not using some cordova-specific
flag for this.

-Michal