cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Monthly Cordova hangouts
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:43:56 GMT
Event link: https://plus.google.com/events/c2cqjqfkkppsealikav2tm37dik
Alternative YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx91MxV-DA

I've also enabled Q&A which I don't think we've used before, which should
give a way for anyone streaming to somehow participate in the hangout.  We
can experiment with this & other features at the tail end of the hangout
for next time if anyone would like.

I'll send out the "join" link closer to 7pm when I actually start the
hangout.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Mike Billau <mike.billau@gmail.com> wrote:

> Joe, I thought about it today and agree with you, we can wait to talk about
> the whitelist later or just finish off that thread.
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't think we should talk about security on the hangout, as per the
> > Apache Security Policy.
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Mike Billau <mike.billau@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > I added something about a default secure configuration: no whitelist,
> no
> > > permissions, etc., that hopefully plays into the whitelist-as-a-plugin
> > > topic that I don't think was ever resolved. Maybe this can be a more
> > > general discussion about security but probably not.

> for
> now.

> Universal

> > folders in