cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Pointing docs to edge
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:02:53 GMT
Ray, but I thought we always wanted more cowbell?

Sorry, had to.  I agree with Ray here, but I would also want to see latest
fixes to docs that apply to released version.

Suggestion: rely on discipline to markup documentation changes which only
apply to development versions?

e.g.

Now with more ---cowbell!

And part of release instructions is to change styling from looking
scary/experimental to looking ordinary?

-Michal