cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Network information plugin release
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:49:42 GMT
I'm happy to just not change subject lines.  Does anyone find them useful?

Sebb said it was just a convention that they usually find useful, it isn't
a requirement:

"The ASF convention is to change the subject line - as I have done here
- to make it easier to find the result in the e-mail archives (and in
user inboxes)."