cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tools release blog post review
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 23:16:53 GMT
I'm happy to highlight that change in the release notes.  I think we should
prefer to get input on it before graduating out of experimental, and so we
should talk about it.   And that was the point of putting it behind the
experimental flag, so users know what they are getting into.

Also, this particular feature, even if it changed/removed before next
release, should at most be a minor annoyance to devs and not actually break
apps, since its just a value add for workflow.

-Michal