cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject Famo.us & cordova?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 03:59:43 GMT
>From todays Famo.us email marketting:

*Adobe collaboration*
We are proud to announce that we have officially begun a collaboration
project with the Adobe Cordova team to make core improvements to Cordova
itself. Included as part of this project will be a section of Famo.us
University to teach people how to wrap Famo.us apps.

*The Famo.us Wrapper*
The wrapper will enable developers to create a pluggable webview wrapped
inside their Android apps. The good news is that you can provide a Chrome
35 webview with this method. The bad news is that it comes with a 10-20MB
payload. We are collaborating with another company on this project—sorry,
but we can't say their name yet. This solution is in the labs and is not
ready for production. We will let you know when it is available. If you'd
like to participate in our beta, please contact fetterman@famo.us.