cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 4.0.x, efcedabe, Patch-Bombing and good faith
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:24:41 GMT
May we keep these topics within existing email threads?  Some of these
topics have been addressed elsewhere and the conversation is forking.

RE: topic branches -- thats what 4.0.x is, no?  I guess as more people
start to actually consume it, we should start to care more about compat.
 We didn't care about making breaking changes in the first weeks, and now
its the end of the world (okay I'm exaggerating here, just trying to
counterbalance the original tone ;)

Also, 4.0.x also doesn't exactly have a well defined set of things to test
against, so we should discuss that tonight.  I think its hard to include
other peoples demos which you don't know exist in that set..

-Michal