cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tools release blog post review
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:11:45 GMT
Anis, Thats a good write up but I'm worried may confuse what this does (see
e.g. Ally's mails on this list).  I propose a shorter description for the
release notes a link to github docs?

Perhaps something like:

"We are experimenting with using `browserify` to package our `cordova.js`
build artefact.  This is an internal change to our tooling, and is
currently still off-by-default.  We would appreciate feedback since we hope
to switch to on-by-default in a future release.  Please [see instructions
here]."

-Michal