cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Tools release blog post review
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:38:17 GMT
I wanted to keep it out of the notes and link to a more detailed wiki page
because one-liner instructions are usually pretty cli-centric.  The numbers
we were given last we asked was that a far minority actually use/are aware
of plugman directly.  So I figure the instructions to try this change out
should be longer than just the one liner currently provided.

You can make the call, but thats my take on it.