cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tools Release
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:32:46 GMT
Well, I took a look at the CI, which is currently red but wasn't recently
and covered an overlap of patches here.  It may not be a perfect test in
this case, but the release instructions specifically state that its not a
requirement to run all tests manually.  If you use/test the tools on a
regular basis, I think it should just be a matter of verifying that the
release is a sane cut.  We want to get these out with minimal effort, so
that people actually look at releases and vote!

(Speaking of, Josh would you mind testing and voting, so we can get a
non-Googler before EOD? Thanks!)