cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Directory Structure - CLI directory config proposal
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:51:52 GMT
I'd like to see this happen.

Specifically, I would like to see support for a directory structure like
this:

MyApp/
  cordova_components/
    platforms/
    plugins/
  bower_components/...
  node_modules/...
  ...Rest of contents of MyApp are basically www/

And this cannot use a symlink from MyApp/cordova_components/www/ to MyApp
for obvious reasons.

Basically, this would allow adding cordova to an existing project, as
opposed to creating a new cordova workspace.  It also plays nicer will all
the other tools.

-Michal