cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sticker?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:33:36 GMT
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/

*Using Apache trademarks on merchandise:*

You *must obtain prior written approval from the VP, Apache Brand
Management* [1] to apply the "Apache", "Apache Foo" or "Foo" trademarks or
their graphic logos to any merchandise that is intended to be associated in
people's minds with Apache Foo software or any Apache software.

Permission to apply ASF trademarks (including graphic logos) may be granted
for merchandise that promotes the Apache Software Foundation, the Apache
Foo project and Foo software.

Permission to apply ASF trademarks will ordinarily be denied for
merchandise that disparages Apache software or projects or that would serve
to detract from the value of Apache software and its brands.

---

[1] Please email Shane Curcuru curcuru@apache.org (VP of Apache Brand
Management).