cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova plugin : plugin-network-information
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:27:03 GMT
I'll tag this 0.2.10:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugin-network-information.git;a=commit;h=07ff22accc1e0a22dbf97153a516ebef886aae41

Which corresponds to the sha from the Vote thread for 0.2.10:
cordova-plugin-network-information: 0.2.10 (07ff22accc)

be tagued. We used the 0.2.9 but we had the issue "CB-6907" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6907?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Plugin%20Network%20Information%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

>> Apparently the issue is fixed in the actual 0.2.10 but that is not tagged. Can you
tag the version 0.2.10 please ?

>> Best regards,

>> Guillaume Bourge
>> Consultant Mobilité Lab'innovation
>>
>> Capgemini | Nantes
>> Tel.: +33 2 28 20 09 68
>> www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>
>>  People matter, results count.
>> P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
Capgemini encourages environnemental awareness.
>> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message