cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monthly Cordova hangouts
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:20:05 GMT
All are welcome, we are an open project. Currently we are using Google
Hangouts, so video slots are limited to 10 and we would like to
reserve that for committers talking about the agenda (usually multiple
committers in a geographical location gather together and use one
slot), and we may have to limit these video slots.

There is also a "view-only" YouTube link (Hangouts on Air) for the
others that only want to lurk. Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57MvuZctrOo and this will be
communicated to dev@ before the actual meeting.

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Google%20Hangout%20Discussion%20Notes