cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.0.x, efcedabe, Patch-Bombing and good faith
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:43:00 GMT
More communication is always better -- I feel that might be the
missing piece here.

Let's try to move on from this and discuss this in the call to solve
this situation:
1. Identify what's broken and fix that, with verifying tests
2. Revert for now so others can continue, while trying to fix what's
broken in the new patch (in a branch for merging later)
3. Another option(?)

I would err on the side of more communication over less (Apache
"Community over Code" etc). A massive patch integration without
discussion imo is not pro-community.

I may have missed it (apologies if I did) but the series of patches
started July 3, 2014 and I did not see any discussion of it in dev@
prior to that.

Shaz