cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monthly Cordova hangouts
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:38:28 GMT
If Tommy doesn't mind, my suggestion for the hangout is to have it
during the window of PST and EST working hours :/
It's unfortunate that we can't cover everyone worldwide, but this time
window captures the majority of the committers. We could do one once
in a while to accommodate the other half of the world, but we need to
plan for that way ahead of time so everyone can "pencil it in" to
their calendars.