cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: whitelist as a plugin
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 19:55:00 GMT
Actually it's already possible in any iOS version, we just have to
make sure the plugin loads at startup. This is for UIWebView only,
WKWebView has this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7049 - you can't intercept
any requests from it currently (not sure if anything changed in iOS 8
beta 3)